at uCool, Inc. in Menlo Park
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Community Manager will be responsible for all social media efforts, from strategy and planning, to implementation and analysis. The ideal candidate will be well versed in social media communities and tools, with intimate knowledge of how to engage with community members within online social networks. The candidate must have a genuine interest in web technology and Web 2.0. Interest in online strategy games is a plus.
- Develop social media strategy and content aligned with the brand and business goals
- Post content and be highly responsive to comments and feedback, extending service commitment to social media outlets
- Support mobile and social commerce initiatives and application development
- Manage corporate blog and any guest blogger
- Conduct outreach and build relationships with top bloggers and local community groups
- Monitor dialogue and feedback in social media outlets, synthesize, and make recommendations for action
- Build and manage metrics reporting and analysis
- The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, where people are driven to succeed against challenges but are enthusiastic about playing games and having fun
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years experience in social media, with proven success of past social media campaign
- Strong commitment to exceptional responsiveness to community members
- Strong oral and writing communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Willingness to be hands on to complete the job
You must be located within the Menlo Park area or able to commute.
- Competitive salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Lots more!
Recent jobs at uCool, Inc.